This Returns Policy is an extract from our Terms and Conditions and is provided for information purposes only. For full details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Your right to cancel
To enable you to have a reasonable opportunity to try out the Goods, we give you the right to cancel the Contract in accordance with the following terms. You can do this by giving us notice before you receive the Goods, or by giving notice no later than 14 days after the day you received the Goods. We reserve the right to refuse a cancellation in our sole discretion if we believe in our reasonable opinion that this right is being abused (such as you are not genuinely using it just to evaluate the Goods).
When can I NOT cancel?
You are allowed to open the Goods and try them out before cancelling, but you will not be able to cancel if:-
- The Goods were made to your specifications or are personalised to you;
- The Goods cannot be returned by reason of their nature (for instance you have opened or used any pack of paper) or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The Goods are software or audio or video products and you open any seals;
- The Goods are damaged or marked in any way or have unreasonable wear or are otherwise not in a condition consistent with your having taken reasonable care of them;
- The Goods are in a condition such that they cannot reasonably be re-sold at all or for more than 80% of their original value;
- You are not able to return the Goods with all packaging, contents, documents, and other items supplied with or as part of the Goods, including any free gifts; or
- You sell, transfer, hire or lend the Goods or give ownership of the Goods to any other person.
How do I cancel?
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel then you can do this by one of the following methods:-
- Following the instructions for returns in the documentation supplied with your Goods on delivery;
- E-mailing us at email@example.com quoting your order reference number;
- Telephoning us on 0818-730-730 with your order reference number to hand;
- Writing to us at Low Cost Office, Dock Road, Limerick quoting your order reference number
(Don't worry if you don't have your order reference number to hand; this won't affect your rights, but it will save time if you can quote it).
What must I do with the Goods?
If you decide to cancel you must stop using the Goods immediately and you must immediately return the Goods to us at the address we specify. We may in our discretion agree or decide to collect the Goods from you, or send to you a pre-paid package (e.g. a jiffy bag) to return the Goods to us in. In such event you must make the Goods available on request and promptly return any Goods using any such package. However, if we do not agree to do so, then you are responsible for arranging for bringing the Goods to us yourself, or having the Goods posted or couriered back to us. If you fail to return the Goods to us, we may charge you our direct costs of collecting the Goods from you. Until you return the Goods to us you must keep hold of the Goods and take reasonable care of them, and if you send the Goods back to us you must ensure that they are received by us and are not damaged in transit, otherwise your right of cancellation will cease. If you are not able to return the Goods in a condition consistent with your having taken reasonable care of them, or with all packaging and other items supplied with the Goods, we may charge you for any reduction in value of the Goods as a result.
When do I receive my refund?
If you decide to cancel, we will refund you within 30 days of the date that you cancel, or if later. within 30 days of return of the Goods to us, less any direct costs in recovering the Goods which we are entitled to charge you, and less any other amounts that we are entitled to charge. We will not be required to refund any charge you paid for any extended cancellation period, extended warranty or enhanced rights over those set out in these Terms and Conditions, or any Delivery Charges, and associated VAT.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any aspect of your order, please contact us using the contact details set out in the About Us page of the Website.
© 2016, Limerick Business Systems Limited, trading as Low Cost Office